drops of thoughts...

Thursday, October 14, 2004

academic quota

my pink pillow case is stained with a diluted form of my mascara. i cried over homework. ridiculous. stress, my gravity, has been, not only holding me to earth, but ramming my face into metaphorical metal spikes around campus. i didn't notice the vivid trees, i didn't take note of the sprinkling rain and the opus it perfomed, i was concentrating on meetings and papers and presentations...(and this poison i bought from the local potion store...) no inspiration is welling in my soul tonight. i can just easily breath because two of my three papers are done for this week -- and i have tomorrow night to work on my conceptualization research paper. forget the physics test i should study for, there always has to be casualites when it comes to war, and physics is my infantry. i'm losing myself slowly, falling apart and pieces are getting lost between the letters on the keyboard and tomorrow i am going to explode my guts everywhere.


3 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just explode them onto your paper, it always helped me get through school.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger erica*ann said...

yeah, i'm centimeters away. thanks for the advice!!! and by the way, i like that you have two blogs.. :) and secretly, i'm blushing that you posted on mine!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Once I saw in your bio that you like the Magnetic Fields, I had to visit your page and make my support known.

I'm just hoping I can keep up the energy to maintain both of my blogs...thanks for visiting them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home