drops of thoughts...

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

movement, but slight.

it was a cloud-talk kind of day. delicate whipsers of white were strewn across the sky around dinner -- i liked looking, i liked thinking. i maybe made mention to anna, and she replied, but only in passing. they weren't there long,... only in passing.
about 160ish miles away, my heart sits, unannounced and quiet. here, right now, i sit unannounced and quiet -- the only noises i emit are the hushed tip-type of the keyboard and damien jurado might be leaking from my headphones -- but other than that...
other then that, here i sit....
today was a cloud-talk kind of day, but right now, i'm fading away in the night and being blown by the breeze that is making the blinds sway ever so gently...

maybe i don't want to wither -- but then, maybe i'm asking for it

today he was alone -- today i wasn't, but it still felt like it...
today, he told me he can't wait to get autumn and me all to himself... so, maybe i won't wither, not yet

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Tim said...

I noticed that you added your picture to your blogger profile. I'm glad that worked out for you. As far as using a Blogroll, I can show you how to use it, but it appears that you already know how to add links to your blog. Blogroll is a little different than just adding links, so if you are still interested in finding out how to use it, just let me know... if not, that's cool too. http://www.blogrolling.com is where you'd have to go to put a blogroll up, just in case you might want to try it on your own.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger erica*ann said...

thanks, anna... you make me blush...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home