drops of thoughts...

Thursday, October 28, 2004

letters gone unsent...

it's a sad-violin night. where disappointments lurk in the most unsuspecting places, but somehow i retard the tears that are flooding my eyelids. where the muscles in my throat ache from swallowing my sorrow back to the pit of my stomach. where my light, 3 and half hours away, flickers with the wind. somehow, with words shared over the phone, he stepped on my already wounded heart -- he apologized, but i'm too stubborn to let it go. and in the midst, i broke his already forlorn heart -- i apologized, but i'm too stubborn to let it go.

and so it is, i go to bed bleeding
with regret leaking from my nose
and pain streaming down my cheeks...






(alone again, usually)



1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry to read this. I hope things work out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home