drops of thoughts...

Sunday, December 19, 2004

snow globe dreams

it's about that time --
wool socks and lonely.

anna says things are changing
i agree

the outside has a new layer of ever so slight frosting...
my hair is still damp from a moment ago's shower,
but my feet are warm.

i am here - part of me is littered around the country
wisconsin
northern chicago
west virgina
ohio
a little bit south
a little bit north
and me,
here -- with ben gibbard and my thoughts.

currently, i have a grandma who is sleeping on the couch just feet away -- she rests with a broken heart, but no one really knows.
i try, sometimes
other times, i don't -- but always i hurt. we all always hurt in some form or another...

'jesus of nazareth sings the true song...with the ancient harmonies'
i wonder if he sounds like ben gibbard?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home