drops of thoughts...

Friday, December 17, 2004

tram vs. chime night

a shallow hung lemon moon decorates my kitchen window. it's a cold night here in farmland, indiana -- contrasted by warm dryer shirts with 5 loads of laundry now completed. i'm lonely tonight. i'm clumbsy tonight.

i fell down about 5 stairs earlier. my sweat pants are too big and soon will be the end of me. i laughed out loud after i made sure my arm wasn't broken. i suppose i would have laughed harder if my arm had been broken - but probably not.

1,472 people live in my town -- i feel like running for queen. Queen of Farmland, Indiana. pretty prestigous, i'd say. i'd wear a lot of cream and pink. maybe green for town get-togethers.

my toes always turn to ice when i'm home.

ice toes - the self proclaimed (soon to be official) queen of farmland.
ice toes - the lonely, the clumbsy -- ruler of all lemon moons.

*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home