drops of thoughts...

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

ten to four

an orchestra heart, but a lonely girl --
oceans apart or three hours,
the people i love are missing. (or at least some)

it's raining outside, and i wonder if it is in chicago -- and then i wonder if he misses me amidst all his work. things just seem to flow nicely when we are together.
a futon-matress-on-the-floor weekend followed and flanked by
a hold-my-breath week.

it'll work out, i'm sure of it. it already is.

a fire-work heart, but a lonely girl --

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger LMO said...

your picture is the little prince! I haven't been on your blog for a few weeks, so I don't know how long it has been there, but I just thought I'd say rock on.

:)

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger erica*ann said...

thanks!!! i fell in love with the little prince in high school!!! i thought he's better looking than me anyways!

*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home