drops of thoughts...

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

ode to high school friends

there's something beautiful about my assumed rose-tinted glasses... i suppose it's all the torment i went through when my parents decided to divorce because of alcoholism and certain other unspeakable things -- i know for sure i've gotten a naive view of the world because my dad died. that always makes things easier for anyone -- especially via house fire. i mean, that makes the rosey color so much more pink and fluffy. and then there was that one time when my mom moved away when i was sixteen, like one month after my dad kicked the bucket. and then there's this being a sociology major with a tender heart for all people. i see the evils of this society and think to myself, "wow, i have rose-tinted glasses on -- i am so lucky to see the world how it isn't."

thanks.

you forget your nice, golf-weekend and pampered daddy life. leave me alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home