drops of thoughts...

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

my lady is the sea

some more things about me:

* i truly believe that Piano Man by Billy Joel might be one of the best songs ever to be conceived -- i get one of those feelings every time i hear it... i can't put my finger on WHAT kind of feeling, but it's there.. "they're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinking alone." cheers to that!

* i bought 5 two liters for 3 dollars tonight. cherry cola, 2 cream sodas, a grape and a diet cola -- i kept the cherry and cream soda -- and gave the other three away.

* i am a compulsive sweat pants wearer.

* i love days like today. i rummaged through old cds and to my surprise, i started dancing all alone in my room. i look funny when i dance -- but not when i'm the only one around. you see, i'm clumbsy. on top of that, i'm awkward -- it was a sing-out-loud kind of day.. real loud.

funny how today should be so grand -- the clouds weren't extraordinary -- they were rumbles and tumbles of cotton log clouds -- but nothing spectacular. no one said anything that made me think, "hmm, i am glad i'm alive".
but today -- i am glad i'm living...
and the last thing i can say --
cheers to that!

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger LMO said...

So I see that you are the one using up all of the good days! I'm teasing, it's good that you're happy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home