drops of thoughts...

Sunday, May 22, 2005

bluegrass rules

my eyes are dripping with fatigue - and all day i had to wipe a hard days work from my forehead. trekking my belongings up and up and up new, green stairs ((not really new, but new to me)).. things are new. new bookshelf, new bed, new closet, new not going to school, new diploma displayed in our new kitchen - i don't know about new. makes me sad and happy and goosebumply and i want to vomit nervous. i can hear the train like he's my best friend here at 421 Tipton. i like it - reminds of 10 year old nights with sun burned noses. cold skin sorta' under covers listening to the horn pierce the sleepy air... 10 years ago and also, brand new tonight. maybe new isn't bad or maybe just trains aren't so bad. depot city

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home