drops of thoughts...

Sunday, April 03, 2005

francis dore and the graph outline with beats

the blue goes on forever out my window facing northeast. like my heart. it hasn't gotten easier (but what ever does). i still have a void. i don't whine as much, nor cry as much ((outwardly)) -- but i still ache.
lots.
i have a mortal fear of this week - so many shitloads to do and, if i think about it, not any time at all to do it in. everything is going to be mediocre. but i suppose, that's what life is. maybe not for you, but that's what my life is.
part of me feels tingly - part of me feels like abandoning this entire life that has been created - part of me feels unbounded with the enthusiasm of this life - but then... that's only sometimes. those times are on blanket nights and soft sand days... ((those have been forever))..
i have no earthly clue.
but i understand... only a few things... and those few things keep me going.

so, there's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home