drops of thoughts...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

sundry of sun dried

i wore my dino shirt today. its gray with yellow triceratop bones on it... a girl named tina gave it to me last year. she's nice. we aren't friends, really -- but there's no specific reason for it. i always thought she was pretty -- reminds me of a lion, in the kindest sense of the description. she actually bought it for her self - decided it was too small... and hey, i'm small.
the point being, i like dinos.
and i like sunshiney, blind me with your rays, it's so warm on my skin after a too long winter day.
dinos and warm shoulders --
i fear if the day would have been different i might have gone crazy and slit my wrists with a rusted hanger -- i hate coming back after a good week away.
soon.
soon.
soon.
soon - anna will be home...
soon andy will be here...

then i will glorify dinos and warm shoulders with smiling teeth instead of a nearly void and always hopeful heart!

fingers crossed... cross bowed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home